Administration and Insolvency for Clubs Explained
2 August 2012 by Adrian Houstoun, Kingston Smith
One of the consequences of the current economic climate is that rugby businesses, like so many others, have been forced to yield management to administrators. The national press has featured some high profile sports cases including Rangers Football Club, Portsmouth Football Club and now the latest - Bradford Bulls Rugby League club.
Clubs would prefer to first seek support of their credi...
To read the full article you need to be registered.
There is no charge for registration. Registration applications will be limited to those involved in the business of rugby. Please see terms and conditions sections below for more information.
When you paint a picture of a club without a CEO a... Read More
Operating in the commercial department, the primary responsibility will be to plan and carry out new business sales activities across the whole of Wasps' match day portfolio, meeting and exceeding sales targets so as to maximise revenue and profitability at the club.
- Actively target businesses and individuals to sell across the range of the Wasps portfolio
- Responsible for managing sales database
- Responsibility for the delivery of individual sales targets
- To actively consider new approaches to the clubs assets to maximize sales
- Making at least 10 new leads a week to add to the commercial team’s database
E-mail email@example.com with the promotion code ‘RR2013CF’ to qualify for a discounted job posting price.