Jersey Make Royal Progress But Premiership Can Wait
2 May 2012 by Adrian Hill
While attention is mainly fixed on the Aviva Premiership, elsewhere in the English leagues the big story has been the rise, and rise, of Jersey.The National League 1 (third tier) title earned last month has secured the Channel Island club’s fourth promotion in five seasons and takes them within one step of the elite.A rugby trip to the self-proclaimed warmest place in the British Isles used to m...
To read the full article you need to be registered.
There is no charge for registration. Registration applications will be limited to those involved in the business of rugby. Please see terms and conditions sections below for more information.
Nobody likes queuing for the bar and for the past ... Read More
- Manage accounting & financial systems
- Conduct financial analysis and prepare detailed financial reports and statements
- Proactively manage all stakeholders on financial matters ensuring all information is delivered accurately and in a timely manner
- Prepare annual budgets and report on financial matters
- Monitor all cost centres and recommend corrective actions as necessary
- Direct procurement activity to optimise quality and value for money
- Contribute to the FAI’s commercial growth
E-mail email@example.com with the promotion code ‘RR2013CF’ to qualify for a discounted job posting price.