RFL Reports 2011 Growth
18 July 2012 by Editor
The RFL increased its turnover to an all-time high of £27.04m in 2011 when the distribution of funds to member clubs reached record levels, it was announced at the sport’s Annual General Meeting earlier today. The turnover of £27.04m represents an 18.5 per cent increase on 2010 largely attributable to match and sponsorship income derived from hosting the Four Nations tournament that year. As...
To read the full article you need to be registered.
There is no charge for registration. Registration applications will be limited to those involved in the business of rugby. Please see terms and conditions sections below for more information.
Nobody likes queuing for the bar and for the past ... Read More
- Manage accounting & financial systems
- Conduct financial analysis and prepare detailed financial reports and statements
- Proactively manage all stakeholders on financial matters ensuring all information is delivered accurately and in a timely manner
- Prepare annual budgets and report on financial matters
- Monitor all cost centres and recommend corrective actions as necessary
- Direct procurement activity to optimise quality and value for money
- Contribute to the FAI’s commercial growth
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the promotion code ‘RR2013CF’ to qualify for a discounted job posting price.