RFL Reports 2011 Growth
18 July 2012 by Editor
The RFL increased its turnover to an all-time high of £27.04m in 2011 when the distribution of funds to member clubs reached record levels, it was announced at the sport’s Annual General Meeting earlier today.
The turnover of £27.04m represents an 18.5 per cent increase on 2010 largely attributable to match and sponsorship income derived from hosting the Four Nations tournament that...
To read the full article you need to be registered.
There is no charge for registration. Registration applications will be limited to those involved in the business of rugby. Please see terms and conditions sections below for more information.
When you paint a picture of a club without a CEO a... Read More
Operating in the commercial department, the primary responsibility will be to plan and carry out new business sales activities across the whole of Wasps' match day portfolio, meeting and exceeding sales targets so as to maximise revenue and profitability at the club.
- Actively target businesses and individuals to sell across the range of the Wasps portfolio
- Responsible for managing sales database
- Responsibility for the delivery of individual sales targets
- To actively consider new approaches to the clubs assets to maximize sales
- Making at least 10 new leads a week to add to the commercial team’s database
E-mail email@example.com with the promotion code ‘RR2013CF’ to qualify for a discounted job posting price.