Crowd Control Numbers Crunched
8 August 2012 by Toby Harrison
Purple-clad Olympic volunteers have taken on the prominence of gold medal winners over the last two weeks. Rugby club adminstrators would be forgiven for making an association with the role of a match-day steward, but before anyone assumes they can cover security and safety requirements for the price of some free kit and a sandwich there are some serious considerations to be made. Steward...
To read the full article you need to be registered.
There is no charge for registration. Registration applications will be limited to those involved in the business of rugby. Please see terms and conditions sections below for more information.
When you paint a picture of a club without a CEO a... Read More
Operating in the commercial department, the primary responsibility will be to plan and carry out new business sales activities across the whole of Wasps' match day portfolio, meeting and exceeding sales targets so as to maximise revenue and profitability at the club.
- Actively target businesses and individuals to sell across the range of the Wasps portfolio
- Responsible for managing sales database
- Responsibility for the delivery of individual sales targets
- To actively consider new approaches to the clubs assets to maximize sales
- Making at least 10 new leads a week to add to the commercial team’s database
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the promotion code ‘RR2013CF’ to qualify for a discounted job posting price.