18 September 2014
When you paint a picture of a club without a CEO and having just suffered relegation after losing their opening 17 league fixtures words such as crisis and rudderless spring to mind, but Worcester app...
24 July 2014
Rugby league is expanding once more with the news of the ascent of another club outside of its traditional heartlands into the professional, or semi-professional, ranks. Coventry Bears will be making ...
26 June 2014
UPDATE: Shortly after the publishing of this article, Feisal Nahaboo and chief executive Craig Poskett departed the club. Click here to read more... Reaction to the news of fresh investment at Feather...
When you paint a picture of a club without a CEO a... Read More
Operating in the commercial department, the primary responsibility will be to plan and carry out new business sales activities across the whole of Wasps' match day portfolio, meeting and exceeding sales targets so as to maximise revenue and profitability at the club.
- Actively target businesses and individuals to sell across the range of the Wasps portfolio
- Responsible for managing sales database
- Responsibility for the delivery of individual sales targets
- To actively consider new approaches to the clubs assets to maximize sales
- Making at least 10 new leads a week to add to the commercial team’s database
E-mail email@example.com with the promotion code ‘RR2013CF’ to qualify for a discounted job posting price.