8 October 2014 by Mark Tilley
The new hybrid pitch at the Millennium Stadium is on its way to completion as Desso Grassmaster begin work on the installation of the new surface. The new Desso pitch will be a hybrid of artificial fi...
17 July 2014 by Tim Groves
Picking the perfect pitch is a tricky business, not to mention a pricey one, but make the right choice and it may just provide a real return on your investment. Newcastle revealed in the past week tha...
When you paint a picture of a club without a CEO a... Read More
Operating in the commercial department, the primary responsibility will be to plan and carry out new business sales activities across the whole of Wasps' match day portfolio, meeting and exceeding sales targets so as to maximise revenue and profitability at the club.
- Actively target businesses and individuals to sell across the range of the Wasps portfolio
- Responsible for managing sales database
- Responsibility for the delivery of individual sales targets
- To actively consider new approaches to the clubs assets to maximize sales
- Making at least 10 new leads a week to add to the commercial team’s database
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the promotion code ‘RR2013CF’ to qualify for a discounted job posting price.