Law & Governance
24 September 2014 by Editor
The Rugby Football Union (RFU) have reached a compensation agreement with Premiership Rugby to start the 2015/16 season from the middle of October. It is now confirmed that the next Aviva Premiership...
17 September 2014 by Editor
The British and Irish Lions may have to be renamed 'The Lions' if Scotland votes to leave the United Kingdom during this week's independence referendum. The next Lions board meeting is in October and ...
When you paint a picture of a club without a CEO a... Read More
The new European Rugby Champions Cup kicked off la... Read More
Operating in the commercial department, the primary responsibility will be to plan and carry out new business sales activities across the whole of Wasps' match day portfolio, meeting and exceeding sales targets so as to maximise revenue and profitability at the club.
- Actively target businesses and individuals to sell across the range of the Wasps portfolio
- Responsible for managing sales database
- Responsibility for the delivery of individual sales targets
- To actively consider new approaches to the clubs assets to maximize sales
- Making at least 10 new leads a week to add to the commercial team’s database
E-mail email@example.com with the promotion code ‘RR2013CF’ to qualify for a discounted job posting price.