Brown Takes Over at RFU
29 November 2011 by RR Editor
Stephen Brown is to take on the role of Acting CEO of the Rugby Football Union from Martyn Thomas. Thomas will also relinquish the chairmanship of England Rugby 2015 on December 16, step down as a director of European Rugby Cup Ltd and leave the International Rugby Board Council and the Six Nations Committee. Thomas said: “Stephen has increasingly taken over the day-to-day running of the RFU sin...
To read the full article you need to be registered.
There is no charge for registration. Registration applications will be limited to those involved in the business of rugby. Please see terms and conditions sections below for more information.
Nobody likes queuing for the bar and for the past ... Read More
- Manage accounting & financial systems
- Conduct financial analysis and prepare detailed financial reports and statements
- Proactively manage all stakeholders on financial matters ensuring all information is delivered accurately and in a timely manner
- Prepare annual budgets and report on financial matters
- Monitor all cost centres and recommend corrective actions as necessary
- Direct procurement activity to optimise quality and value for money
- Contribute to the FAI’s commercial growth
E-mail email@example.com with the promotion code ‘RR2013CF’ to qualify for a discounted job posting price.