RFL To Reward Clubs For Home Grown Talent
14 November 2011 by RR Editor
Super League clubs which develop and deliver talent for the national teams are to be rewarded with significant increases to the amount they can spend on players’ salaries. Under changes agreed at a recent meeting of Super League clubs in Harrogate, clubs which produce players for England’s Elite Training Squad and England Knights will be given dispensation to spend up to £100,000 more than th...
To read the full article you need to be registered.
There is no charge for registration. Registration applications will be limited to those involved in the business of rugby. Please see terms and conditions sections below for more information.
Nobody likes queuing for the bar and for the past ... Read More
- Manage accounting & financial systems
- Conduct financial analysis and prepare detailed financial reports and statements
- Proactively manage all stakeholders on financial matters ensuring all information is delivered accurately and in a timely manner
- Prepare annual budgets and report on financial matters
- Monitor all cost centres and recommend corrective actions as necessary
- Direct procurement activity to optimise quality and value for money
- Contribute to the FAI’s commercial growth
E-mail email@example.com with the promotion code ‘RR2013CF’ to qualify for a discounted job posting price.