RFL To Reward Clubs For Home Grown Talent
14 November 2011 by RR Editor
Super League clubs which develop and deliver talent for the national teams are to be rewarded with significant increases to the amount they can spend on players’ salaries.
Under changes agreed at a recent meeting of Super League clubs in Harrogate, clubs which produce players for England’s Elite Training Squ...
To read the full article you need to be registered.
There is no charge for registration. Registration applications will be limited to those involved in the business of rugby. Please see terms and conditions sections below for more information.
When you paint a picture of a club without a CEO a... Read More
Operating in the commercial department, the primary responsibility will be to plan and carry out new business sales activities across the whole of Wasps' match day portfolio, meeting and exceeding sales targets so as to maximise revenue and profitability at the club.
- Actively target businesses and individuals to sell across the range of the Wasps portfolio
- Responsible for managing sales database
- Responsibility for the delivery of individual sales targets
- To actively consider new approaches to the clubs assets to maximize sales
- Making at least 10 new leads a week to add to the commercial team’s database
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the promotion code ‘RR2013CF’ to qualify for a discounted job posting price.