Campaign Against The Clock Hits The Mark
26 July 2012 by Adrian Hill
Marketing is all about timing and the 2011 Rugby World Cup in New Zealand presented a significant issue for sponsors of the British and Irish teams– a 13-hour difference on the clock. It doesn’t matter how much money is thrown at a campaign, geography cannot be massaged. England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales would all be playing when existing and would-be customers were having their breakfasts....
To read the full article you need to be registered.
There is no charge for registration. Registration applications will be limited to those involved in the business of rugby. Please see terms and conditions sections below for more information.
Nobody likes queuing for the bar and for the past ... Read More
- Manage accounting & financial systems
- Conduct financial analysis and prepare detailed financial reports and statements
- Proactively manage all stakeholders on financial matters ensuring all information is delivered accurately and in a timely manner
- Prepare annual budgets and report on financial matters
- Monitor all cost centres and recommend corrective actions as necessary
- Direct procurement activity to optimise quality and value for money
- Contribute to the FAI’s commercial growth
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the promotion code ‘RR2013CF’ to qualify for a discounted job posting price.