Campaign Against The Clock Hits The Mark
26 July 2012 by Adrian Hill
Marketing is all about timing and the 2011 Rugby World Cup in New Zealand presented a significant issue for sponsors of the British and Irish teams– a 13-hour difference on the clock. To read the full article you need to be registered. Share
It doesn’t matter how much money is thrown at a campaign, geography cannot be massaged. England, Ireland, Scotland
There is no charge for registration. Registration applications will be limited to those involved in the business of rugby. Please see terms and conditions sections below for more information.
To read the full article you need to be registered.
When you paint a picture of a club without a CEO a... Read More
Operating in the commercial department, the primary responsibility will be to plan and carry out new business sales activities across the whole of Wasps' match day portfolio, meeting and exceeding sales targets so as to maximise revenue and profitability at the club.
- Actively target businesses and individuals to sell across the range of the Wasps portfolio
- Responsible for managing sales database
- Responsibility for the delivery of individual sales targets
- To actively consider new approaches to the clubs assets to maximize sales
- Making at least 10 new leads a week to add to the commercial team’s database
E-mail email@example.com with the promotion code ‘RR2013CF’ to qualify for a discounted job posting price.