27 August 2014 by Editor
Connacht Rugby, London irish and Bradford Bulls have all announced commercial partnerships with media organisations. The Irish Independent is now the official newspaper to Connacht and the club will ...
31 July 2014 by Editor
BBC Wales and S4C have announced a four-year deal to provide live coverage of games in the Guinness Pro12. Welsh-language channel S4C will show Sunday afternoon fixtures on Clwb Rygbi with Scrum V Liv...
30 July 2014 by Editor
The Women’s Rugby World Cup will be broadcast to more homes and countries than ever before, the International Rugby Board (IRB) has confirmed. With the tournament set to kick off in Paris this week,...
When you paint a picture of a club without a CEO a... Read More
Operating in the commercial department, the primary responsibility will be to plan and carry out new business sales activities across the whole of Wasps' match day portfolio, meeting and exceeding sales targets so as to maximise revenue and profitability at the club.
- Actively target businesses and individuals to sell across the range of the Wasps portfolio
- Responsible for managing sales database
- Responsibility for the delivery of individual sales targets
- To actively consider new approaches to the clubs assets to maximize sales
- Making at least 10 new leads a week to add to the commercial team’s database
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the promotion code ‘RR2013CF’ to qualify for a discounted job posting price.