Linke in new RFL Commercial Role
23 July 2012 by Editor
The RFL has announce the appointment of Gary Linke to the new position of Senior Commercial Manager. Linke brings rich experience to Rugby League, having spent 13 years with the Football League in the Commercial Department where he played an active role in delivering a number of high profile brands to the sport, including npower and Capital One. RFL Commercial Director James Mercer, said: “It i...
To read the full article you need to be registered.
There is no charge for registration. Registration applications will be limited to those involved in the business of rugby. Please see terms and conditions sections below for more information.
Nobody likes queuing for the bar and for the past ... Read More
- Manage accounting & financial systems
- Conduct financial analysis and prepare detailed financial reports and statements
- Proactively manage all stakeholders on financial matters ensuring all information is delivered accurately and in a timely manner
- Prepare annual budgets and report on financial matters
- Monitor all cost centres and recommend corrective actions as necessary
- Direct procurement activity to optimise quality and value for money
- Contribute to the FAI’s commercial growth
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the promotion code ‘RR2013CF’ to qualify for a discounted job posting price.