Sunderland Stands down from Raiders
13 August 2012 by RR Editor
Mike Sunderland has stepped down as director of rugby at Barrow Raiders with immediate effect citing work commitments as his reason for departure. Andy Gaffney has been appointed to fill the position as the club prepare for next season in the Championship, having already sealed promotion. Sunderland said, “"It has brought me great pride being heavily involved in forming the coaching staff and te...
To read the full article you need to be registered.
There is no charge for registration. Registration applications will be limited to those involved in the business of rugby. Please see terms and conditions sections below for more information.
Nobody likes queuing for the bar and for the past ... Read More
- Manage accounting & financial systems
- Conduct financial analysis and prepare detailed financial reports and statements
- Proactively manage all stakeholders on financial matters ensuring all information is delivered accurately and in a timely manner
- Prepare annual budgets and report on financial matters
- Monitor all cost centres and recommend corrective actions as necessary
- Direct procurement activity to optimise quality and value for money
- Contribute to the FAI’s commercial growth
E-mail email@example.com with the promotion code ‘RR2013CF’ to qualify for a discounted job posting price.