The Boss - John Feehan
21 June 2012 by Adrian Hill
A single high profile role would be more than enough for most people…Not so for John Feehan, who juggles three hats as chief executive of the Six Nations, British & Irish Lions and RaboDirect Pro 12. “I have a very good team and I’m a very good delegator,” he says wryly. “If you speak to most businessmen there are three or four priority things at any one time…There may be two thin...
To read the full article you need to be registered.
There is no charge for registration. Registration applications will be limited to those involved in the business of rugby. Please see terms and conditions sections below for more information.
Nobody likes queuing for the bar and for the past ... Read More
- Manage accounting & financial systems
- Conduct financial analysis and prepare detailed financial reports and statements
- Proactively manage all stakeholders on financial matters ensuring all information is delivered accurately and in a timely manner
- Prepare annual budgets and report on financial matters
- Monitor all cost centres and recommend corrective actions as necessary
- Direct procurement activity to optimise quality and value for money
- Contribute to the FAI’s commercial growth
E-mail email@example.com with the promotion code ‘RR2013CF’ to qualify for a discounted job posting price.