Performance, Players & Coaches
6 March 2014 by The Irish Examiner
Michael Moynihan of The Irish Examiner has delved into the world of player contract negotiation with anonymous interviews with agents about their trade:Â The recent back and forth about Jamie Heaslip...
29 January 2014 by Editor
Salford Red Devilsâ€™Â expensively assembled playing squad for this Super League season is quite dreadful but not for the reasons you might think,Â according to Australian sports analyst Ben Darwin. â...
As turnarounds go, Castleford Tigersâ€™ has been f... Read More
Nobody likes queuing for the bar and for the past ... Read More
- Manage accounting & financial systems
- Conduct financial analysis and prepare detailed financial reports and statements
- Proactively manage all stakeholders on financial matters ensuring all information is delivered accurately and in a timely manner
- Prepare annual budgets and report on financial matters
- Monitor all cost centres and recommend corrective actions as necessary
- Direct procurement activity to optimise quality and value for money
- Contribute to the FAIâ€™s commercial growth
E-mail email@example.com with the promotion code ‘RR2013CF’ to qualify for a discounted job posting price.