Performance, Players & Coaches
27 December 2012 by From South Wales Argus
NEWPORT Gwent Dragons’ playing budget has been increased for next season and they have entered the market to sign a top class international tighthead in the coming months, reports the South Wales Ar...
22 November 2012 by The Guardian
Steve and Andy Moore have set up an Athlete Career Transition company, which prepares sportsmen for when they call it a day. Alex Goode is a player at the beginning of his international career but he ...
Nobody likes queuing for the bar and for the past ... Read More
- Manage accounting & financial systems
- Conduct financial analysis and prepare detailed financial reports and statements
- Proactively manage all stakeholders on financial matters ensuring all information is delivered accurately and in a timely manner
- Prepare annual budgets and report on financial matters
- Monitor all cost centres and recommend corrective actions as necessary
- Direct procurement activity to optimise quality and value for money
- Contribute to the FAI’s commercial growth
E-mail email@example.com with the promotion code ‘RR2013CF’ to qualify for a discounted job posting price.