Retail – Club, High St, Online
17 October 2013 by Tim Groves
The global gambling industry is worth billions of pounds every year and, with more rugby than ever on television, it seems to be playing a bigger role in the sport. Betting, much of which is on sport,...
18 March 2013 by Bill Newton
In response to our article on replica shirts sales two weeks ago, Bill Newton one of the founders of KooGa and now an independent sports trade consultant, offered some pointers on the factors current...
Nobody likes queuing for the bar and for the past ... Read More
- Manage accounting & financial systems
- Conduct financial analysis and prepare detailed financial reports and statements
- Proactively manage all stakeholders on financial matters ensuring all information is delivered accurately and in a timely manner
- Prepare annual budgets and report on financial matters
- Monitor all cost centres and recommend corrective actions as necessary
- Direct procurement activity to optimise quality and value for money
- Contribute to the FAI’s commercial growth
E-mail email@example.com with the promotion code ‘RR2013CF’ to qualify for a discounted job posting price.