Stadium Development & Capital Projects
9 April 2014 by Editor
London Welsh have confirmed a new three-year deal to continue playing their first team fixtures at the Kassam Stadium in Oxford. The club has been playing at the ground since its promotion to the Aviv...
2 April 2014 by Editor
Bath Rugby's planned new stadium at The Recreation Ground looks likely to have to be built on the club’s current site after a tribunal vetoed plans to give it extra land. The independent panel has o...
18 February 2014 by BBC Sport
London Welsh have been granted planning permission to redevelop Witney Town's old football ground, according to BBC Sport. The club wants to set-up a new home at the 10,000-capacity Downs Road ground ...
Nobody likes queuing for the bar and for the past ... Read More
- Manage accounting & financial systems
- Conduct financial analysis and prepare detailed financial reports and statements
- Proactively manage all stakeholders on financial matters ensuring all information is delivered accurately and in a timely manner
- Prepare annual budgets and report on financial matters
- Monitor all cost centres and recommend corrective actions as necessary
- Direct procurement activity to optimise quality and value for money
- Contribute to the FAI’s commercial growth
E-mail email@example.com with the promotion code ‘RR2013CF’ to qualify for a discounted job posting price.