12 September 2012 by Peter Jackson of The Rugby Paper
The Rugby Paper has reported that The Australians have drawn up plans to cash in on the Lions by charging £200 a ticket for the three-Test series. As proof that there is still no business like Lions ...
Nobody likes queuing for the bar and for the past ... Read More
- Manage accounting & financial systems
- Conduct financial analysis and prepare detailed financial reports and statements
- Proactively manage all stakeholders on financial matters ensuring all information is delivered accurately and in a timely manner
- Prepare annual budgets and report on financial matters
- Monitor all cost centres and recommend corrective actions as necessary
- Direct procurement activity to optimise quality and value for money
- Contribute to the FAI’s commercial growth
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the promotion code ‘RR2013CF’ to qualify for a discounted job posting price.